RapCaviar is one of the biggest playlist on Spotify highlighting Hip Hop music. Now it is basically a one stop shop for Hip Hop fans . Every Friday, the enhanced RapCaviar goes deep into the world of hip hop combining the top songs and video to bring hip hop heads closer to the music they love. From 2 Chainz visiting Dr. Miami to assist him with a butt-lift surgery to Sza hanging out in the woods and talking about her rise to fame, or Wale getting a gourmet meal from a five-star weed chef, the playlist will feature new video content from music videos to exclusive interviews and so much more.
Top 20 Most-Streamed RapCaviar Songs*: Hip Hop Songs
- Lil Uzi Vert – XO TOUR Llif3
- Migos – Slippery (feat. Gucci Mane)
- Travis Scott – Butterfly Effect
- French Montana – Unforgettable
- Playboi Carti – Magnolia
- Kendrick Lamar – DNA.
- Kendrick Lamar – HUMBLE.
- 2 Chainz – 4 AM
- Drake – Portland
- A Boogie Wit da Hoodie – Drowning (feat. Kodak Black)
- Logic – 1-800-273-8255
- Future – Mask Off
- Drake – Gyalchester
- Metro Boomin – No Complaints
- Gucci Mane – Met Gala (feat. Offset)
- SZA – Love Galore
- Playboi Carti – wokeuplikethis*
- Mike WiLL Made-It – Perfect Pint (feat. Kendrick Lamar, Gucci Mane & Rae Sremmurd)
- 2 Chainz – It’s A Vibe
- NAV – Up
*The top songs streamed on RapCaviar within the last three months.
Given hip hop’s American origins, it’s no surprise that the United States listens to more hip hop than any other country; Germany and Great Britain take the second and third spots.
Top 10 Countries for Hip Hop
- United States
- Great Britain